Type: Advanced Infrastructure Support
Branch: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Experience: 10 years
Work city: Tulsa
Work start: 11-18-2014
The ArcLight Group, LLC is a fast growing IT MSP Solutions company with positions available in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are passionate about our customers and achieving leading edge and extremely reliable solutions for them!
We are looking for people who are task oriented, self starters. A mixture of remote, on-site, and telecommuting is available for the right person. Healthcare benefits are provided to all employees. Come see what we can do for you!
ArcLight is looking for Experienced Windows Systems Administrators. Labtech, Quosal, and/or Connectwise experience a BIG Plus!
- Windows Server experience (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Microsoft Exchange Administration Experience (2007, 2010, 2013)
- Extensive Windows Desktop experience (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Basic knowledge of internet firewall and Ethernet switching in a business environment.
- Virtual Server Experience (VMware/Hyper-V)
- Virtual Desktop Experience in Hyper-V, RemoteApp, VMWare, VDI-In-A-Box
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Open Value/Business Licensing is a plus
- Good hardware experience and ability to build/modify Intel-based enterprise and SMB servers
- Solid troubleshooting ability and able to prove/document your work.
- Proficiency in: GP's, Basic TCP/IP switching and routing with good working knowledge of firewalls ideally SonicWall TZ or higher, security and AV/Malware applications in an enterprise environment
- Flexible Schedule and willingness to travel
- Reliable transportation is required
- Must be able to prove experience
- Self-learner, self-starter, work unsupervised
- Personable and can work well with end users
- Good communication AND documentation skills, Keeps smiling and Cool under pressure.
- Certifications: MCSE, MCP and related vendor certs and specialties (experience and aptitude are desired over certifications)
- Linux and Mac experience a plus, but not required
- TS/RDS and/or Citrix Metaframe/Presentation/XenApp Server experience
- Strong backup software experience in Dell AppAssure and/or StorageCraft ShadowProtect
- Experience as an independent consultant. Not required, but a plus
- Labtech server patching, Server monitoring, log parsing, detailed analysis and performance evaluation
- VOIP experience is not required, but a plus
- HIPAA experience/knowledge is a big plus
- Strong desire to grow and self motivated is a requirement
- The right candidate will be provided advanced training and certification when appropriate
- HIPAA training and certification me be provided and/or required within first year of employment
- Manage Backups
- Build Enterprise Systems
- Support Enterprise Systems
- Update Systems
- Monitor Systems
- Interact with Customers
- Project Planning
- Sales Engineering
- HIPAA Auditing/Reporting
- Other duties as assigned