Wireless Security & HIPAA Compliance
Control, connect, comply
ArcLight Group’s Wireless Security & HIPAA Compliance solution enables you to maintain a wireless LAN that meets HIPAA implementation specifications. This means you can stay connected with enhanced security that guards your wireless infrastructure in all aspects - technical, administrative and physical.
Benefits of Wireless Security & HIPAA Compliance from ArcLight Group include:
- Unique user identification with security, network and access control settings
- Emergency access that stays up even if connectivity becomes unavailable
- 256-bit AES encryption with communication conducted over secure SSL connection
- Visibility into events related to wireless users on the network
- Log-in monitoring which provides a log of administrative activities and configuration changes
- Password management which lets you create, modify and delete other administrator accounts and enforce password complexity requirements
- Data backup and recovery through multiple data centers for high availability and reliability
We also offer a whole suite of security and management alerts for administrators including rogue AP detection and AP outages. Don’t wait to build a HIPAA compliant wireless network. Start now with help from ArcLight Group, contact us today.